Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Two weeks is not enough!

 Aside from the fact that we never went to The Peak, and didn't visit Macau or LKF, I personally felt like I didn't have enough time to make a rational decision regarding T1. Luckily my goal is not to get an HD for this subject. I think I'll be more than content if I achieve the goals set out in my first reflection. I wish we had more days off, I wish we didn't have assessments due during the trip, but this is futile because the past is the past, and c'est la vie.

 I'm going to miss Myra taking candid photos of us, and her amazing ability to sketch. I'll miss Aaron thunder-clapping and other his other random outbursts. I'll miss Tom mimicking what everyone says, and constantly asking for Dong Lai Cha breaks. I'll miss watching Tania eat bread, and standing her ground when she didn't want to order food from expensive outlets. I'll miss Tony being fashionably late and still looking half-decent regardless of the weather. And I'll miss Aaron saving us from our language barriers and him reminding us that he finished T1 many days before it was due.

 These friends, and the one's mentioned in earlier reflections, really made all the difference, and our exodus to Hong Kong was richer because we had each other to learn from.

One of our many late nights out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.